Black-led and community driven solutions that create positive and supportive spaces for Black mothers and families.
- Kimberly Durdin (Kindred Space LA Birth Center)
- Michelle Sanders (AAIMM Doula Program)
- LeHenry Solomon (Father Involvement For A Brighter Future)
- Jessica Wade (Mighty Little Giants)
- Mashariki Kudumu (March of Dimes-moderator)
See below for all March of Dimes Black Maternal Health Week Events!
In collaboration with Los Angeles Public Library and AAIMM
April 12, 2021 at 12:00pm - 1pm