Below is a compilation of resources that may be of help to families and pregnant women/birthing people during this time. Please be sure to vet these resources carefully.
Please forgive the running list, as resources are added daily and we are adding them as we receive them. Many of these are guides with numerous resources, so please click through and expect some duplication. Please share with your networks.
- For information about Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 in LA County
- CDC Website
- Coronavirus and Pregnancy
- Coronavirus Information for New Moms
Resource Guides and Resource Links
- Covid19 Los Angeles Community Resources - almost every resource imaginable (resources such as food*, housing, health, transportation, general resources and education; separated into four general categories: children and youth, adults, elderly, the undocumented community, the trans and/or queer community, the homeless/houseless community and veterans).
- March of Dimes Pregnancy and COVID-19
- One Degree
- Aunt Bertha
- Multiple Home Visitation Resources
- LA's Best Babies Network Resources Page
- Every Woman California
- LA County Department of Mental Health Resources
- Antelope Valley Mutual Aid and Rapid Response
- Breastfeed LA (information on Breastfeeding and COVID-19)
- Diabetes Disaster Response Coalition (regarding diabetes and CovID-19)
- FindHelp.org lists free and reduced-cost services to help you or someone you know pay for food, pay bills, find housing, etc. due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It works for every city and county in America.
- Mighty Little Giants COVID-19 Resources Page (various resources for families)
Apps and Social Media Sites
- Black Infants and Families: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BlackInfantsandFamilies Instagram -
- 4th Trimester Project: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/4thTrimesterProject/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/4thTriProject Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/4thtriproject/
Free Internet Resources
Do you have a resource? Click here to provide us with information.