Lunchtime conversation on shifting the narrative on Black maternal health from disparities data to community-driven policy, program and care solutions that center Black mothers and improve outcomes.
- Jan Robinson Flint (Black Women for Wellness)
- Khefri Riley (Frontline Doulas)
- Stephanie Bryant (Riverside University Health System-Public Health)
- Angie Dixon-Hamlett (Black Infant Health Long Beach)
- Mashariki Kudumu (March of Dimes-moderator)
Register at: https://marchofdimes.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zR46M4FdQxy0JxiUNNkaKA
See the flyer below for all March of Dimes BMHW21 Events!
April 15, 2021 at 12:00pm - 1pm
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter