This dynamic roundtable will bring together clinicians, birth workers, advocates, fathers and grandmothers to raise awareness, identify resources and mobilize action to decrease morbidity and mortality for Black women and babies.
- LaTanya Hines: OB/GYN; Association of Black Women Physicians & Kaiser
- Sister Minister Loretta Randle: grandmother, community advocate, wisdom keeper; When 1000 Grandmother's Pray Prayer Advocacy & BestStart4BlackBabies Initiative
- Valencia Walker: neonatologist/Diversity & Equity Officer; Association of Black Women Physicians &Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Wenonah Valentine: grandmother, mentor, wisdom keeper, CEO and Founder; iDREAM for Racial Health Equity
- Jason Dawson: father, advocate, health equity leader; L.A. County Center for Health Equity, AAIMM SLA/SB Community Action Team
- Michelle Sanders: mother, doula; L.A. County AAIMM Doula Program
Moderated by Crystal Yelverton, March of Dimes Greater Los Angeles Executive Director Market Development.
Join at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9035965996
Join via Zoom meeting ID: 903 596 5996
In collaboration with Pasadena Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. and San Gabriel Valley Links, Inc.: Building the Village to Support Black Birthing Families
April 15, 2021 at 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Showing 4 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter