We’re excited to announce that registration is open for our 5th annual conference on Creativity & the Arts in Healing, featuring 100+ online workshops delivered by leading national experts in art, dance/movement, drama, drumming/music, play/sandplay, and writing/journaling integrated with mental health practices. In addition, we’re offering financial assistance for any professional working with underserved populations—which is precisely why we’re reaching out to you.
Over three weekends, from March 24 through April 24, learn arts-based tools for facilitating communication, building connection, promoting positive emotions, fostering engagement, enhancing mindfulness, reducing stress, and managing the impact of trauma. Up to 72 continuing education credits are available.
Join us for experiential, didactic workshops, such as:
- Creative Rituals for Processing Grief & Celebrating Life
- Making Messy Art: The Power of Paint and Collage for All Ages, Abilities & Settings
- Art Journaling for Joy: Facilitating Resilience Through Creative Expression
- Music Therapy & Sound Healing for Coping with Pandemic Life
- Treating Grief & Loss in 3 Steps: A Multimodal Arts Model for All Ages
- Stressbusting: Writing Through Troubled Times
Get 20% off one of more online sessions when you enter the following code during checkout: UCLArts. Register now at www.expressivetherapiessummit.la
For general questions, or any financial assistance inquires, contact[email protected].